Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Emotional Obsession: Angst

Current obssession and inspiration: angst. Achieved by constantly feeling and looking pained and anguished. Accompanied by excessive ammounts of black eyeliner. See also: brooding.

The Scream by Edvard Munch. Oh hey, angst in 1893.

This comic = so relevant. Using all black for the win.

Teen angst in general. Appropriate. 

Angela from My So Called Life. Angst, angst, angst.

Gossip Girl: sex, booze, lies, and angst.

Angsty band: The Pretty Reckless. She was also a member of Gossip Girl. Correlation? Yes.

The Veronicas. Don't let their semi-pop sounding music fool you. It's merely disguising their angsty lyrics.

30 Seconds to Mars. Please note that Jared Leto was also a cast member of My So Called Life.

My Chemical Romance. Need I say more?

Nine Inch Nails. Trent Reznor and crew. Oh god.

Gareth Pugh, a super awesome and super angsty designer.

Taylor Momsen. Again. I know it's for the third time, but come on. She is the poster child for modern day super angst. I mean, just look at all that eyeliner.

A picture of me taken two weeks ago. Proof that I will forever be an angsty teenager.

1 comment: