Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Fave Jersey Boys

Can we just take a moment to stop and appreciate how awesome this band is? 






Aren't they cool? And this is just them with their Danger Days promo stuff. Speaking of, I just got back from seeing The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys show earlier tonight. OMG. I absolutely loved it. It makes me so excited when a band sounds as good live as they do on their CD. One thing I adored about this tour and this set list was that it incorporated songs from previous albums. I loved the fact that it wasn't just a straight Danger Days playlist, but that songs from all of their other albums were woven into the set. 

There was jumping. there was dancing, there was singing, and every now and then, there was the inclusion of a slower ballad to mix things up a little.  This band was so energetic and I definitely want to see them live again. They had fun, they were engaging, and all in all they were just plain AWESOME. 

Judge me as much as you want for liking My Chemical Romance, but I will never stop finding ways to release my inner emo/angsty teenage self. One way being to jump around and sing all the lyrics to every song like a crazy person. This was quite possibly one of the best uses of my money at the most necessary time and with the most necessary person. True, I didn't go to the end of the year theater major banquet, but I unashamedly rocked out to MCR with my sister. Worth it? More than. See you the next time they're back in town. Until then:



No comments:

Post a Comment